TAX COLLECTOR'S OFFICE
Kristin Battistoni, Tax Collector, ext 207
Tracy Thompson, Tax Collector Assistant, ext 206
Mil Rate: For the 2015 Grand List is: 31.20
We have made a few changes in the Tax Office this year.
1. You may have noticed that the address for where to send a payment has changed. We are now using a lock box
system, to help process payments more efficiently during our very busy periods.
2. We have included an envelope for your convenience. (Yes, I did spell the work Department wrong.)
3. You can still mail your payment to the Town Office Building, if you prefer. (30 Field Park Drive, Haddam, CT 06438)
4. You can always come into the office or make a payment on line.
Motor Vehicle Bills from the 2013 Grand List and older are with our collection agency American National Recovery Group.
You will no longer be able to pay these delinquent bills on line. Please call their office with any questions.
American National Recovery Group, Inc.
411 Pennsylvania Ave
Matamoras, PA 18336
Starting July 2, 2016:
To pay your taxes online: Click the button to the left "Pay Taxes Online."
If you pay by check there will be a $1.50 processing fee.
If you pay by credit card there will be a 2.95% processing fee.
Click on the links below for general tax questions.
3. When are my Motor Vehicle bills due? If you have a question about your Motor Vehicle bills, please contact our
office as soon as possible.
Click on the links below for Motor Vehicle Tax Questions.
Click on the links below for on line Questions.
- First Selectman
- Board & Commissions
- Emergency Services
© Town of Haddam, Connecticut 06438
|Town Office Building Hours
Mon - Wed: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thurs: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Hours may vary by department
|Town Office Building
30 Field Park Drive
Haddam, CT 06438